Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quietness

I'm quiet, that's how my life goes.
Sounds boring but to me it's my life.
My face shows little expression throughout the day.
I am quiet.
I keep to myself and hope for the best.
I say what is needed to be said and then go quiet again.
Speaking entertains those who can not think,
I think to myself.
I am quiet because it's already too loud.
I am quiet because I am happy.
Take time to stop and listen, look what is happening around.
Talking gets you no where fast.
I talk with my eyes and but remain quiet.
Talking doesn't help.
Listening and thinking is what gets me by,
Talking is too loud, whispering is like screaming.
I am quiet because it's enough for me.
I stay happy when I'm quiet.
Don't talk just breathe, don't stare just watch.
Be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment