I am human. I will make mistakes and I have
made mistakes. I still move forward. I am reminded
of what I have done. I shake those memories
from my mind and move forward.
There are people here on earth that can't let
people move forward. They are daming people.
I move on but get stopped for a while. I find
the opening and take it, and move on with
my life.
I'm sick and tired of coming to the dam, I want
these times to stop. If I come to another one
I will blast through it and not let it
get me down. Nothing will be able to hold
me back.
For those people that are dams, you're only daming
yourself. You're not making any progress
in your life and you're haltering the
onward process of others. You're doing no
good, you're taking up precious air and space,
change your ways.
If I come up to another dam I'll get
around it and not be stopped. Try as hard
as you want or can, but I'll be giving
my all and I'll get around and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment